Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July!
I love fireworks. Always have. It is my favorite part of July 4th. Listening to the oohs and ahhs as they explode in brilliant color overhead.

The Hop into the Shop is over. Thanks to those of you who participated. I know you never got a word of the day from the blog but I also know that Brent stamped anyone who asked. So..go and see Brent he will take care of you.

I want everyone to know that when we asked for 5 things you like about Four Pines Quilting his name came up quite often. I have to admit that he is one of my favorite things about the store too. He was such a great help to me--we actually got TEN quilts ready for me to take on vacation. I will take some pictures and post them next week when I pass them out. I could not have done it without him.

Happy quilting, sewing, enjoying the sun, swimming or whatever you decide to do this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment