Sunday, May 9, 2010

Saturday, May 8, 2010

What a day. Bernie and I got to the store really early to get the tents set up for the National Honor Society Sale. Thanks to all of you for the Donations for the Honor Society. CF came in the store for the first time--she thinks she might want to join us after her daughter graduates from High School.

JE came in and picked up her quilt. What a beautiful job. It looks awesome.

BL got all her star blocks done for her star gazing quilt. I'm impressed. I need to get mine done. LK started sewing mine one night when she didn't have anything else to do. Now I just need to get mine done too!

PS worked in her Jenny Beyer bag. It is beautiful! She is doing a great job! We have a few kits left. Come in and BL will be happy to help you!

KG made two quilt tops! Those Caterwauling Panels are great! She made one for her granddaughter to match her Mom's. I put mine in the window. I have to say it is one of my favorites. You should see the screen bag that SG made with the border print. They look like summer and the beach.

More next week! Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Becky~

No comments:

Post a Comment