Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring is here! What fun we are going to have! I have big plans. When I went to visit my Grandma Vi a few years ago, she was cleaning out some boxes of papers and pictures. She told me to take anything I wanted. I held back--I wanted it all--but I did not want to be greedy. When she had a young family they lived in Kansas. She wrote a column for the local newspaper. All about who was visiting, where people were going, who wasn't feeling well... it was full of friendly news about friends and neighbors. That is who we are at Four Pines Quilting --friends and neighbors. So I am not going to use names--only initials. You can keep up with the news--just in case you miss us on Wednesday or Thursday night. The weather is getting nice. Be sure to stop in. I will do my best to keep in touch with you. Feel free to add your two cents worth too!

No comments:

Post a Comment